Come work with us!
Why join Scribe?
In one word: impact. Our team is small and everyone plays a huge role. We have an ambitious vision and hold ourselves to high expectations to build a product that wows our customers. By joining Scribe, you will play a critical role in our ultimate shared success.
Our founding team has previously built a $120M annual revenue recurring business with 450 employees which was voted the #1 Best Place to Work by San Francisco Business Times.
Our culture is one that strongly values ownership, passion, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We believe that the best products are built through deep customer empathy.
We believe people do their best work when they can live and work where they want to so we value remote and asynchronous work.
We are well-funded and compensate employees generously with both cash and equity.
- Anthem Blue Shield & Blue Cross PPO Medical Insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k with 100% matching for first 3% and 50% matching for next 2%
- 12-Week Parental Leave for all employees regardless of gender
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Remote / Work From Home (WFH) Friendly
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro with all the upgrades you want
Head of User Research (Full Time or Consultant)
- Able to conduct qualitative and quantitative research in order to better understand user problems and validate potential solutions.
- Able to build deep customer empathy and use it to serve as the voice of the customer internally.
- Has read and loves The Mom Test
- Able to build deep customer empathy in order to design a product experience that delights and inspires.
- Experience working closely with software engineers.
- Experience with Figma.
- Nice to have: software engineering experience.
- Able to own features end-to-end starting with deep customer empathy and translating it into a delightful product experience.